Drivers & Vehicles
The general public will once again be able to take to the 300 track for laps in a varied array of vehicles from race cars to supercars with profits going to local charities - join us for this passenger ride extravaganza around Snetterton race track!
We are looking for Classic, Historic, Road, Performance, Race, Dealership and Super Cars to provide passenger laps on the 300 circuit at this prestigious track day event. To register click the image below! For the list of confirmed cars click HERE! although more drivers are registering every day.
- Drivers have the choice of two registration options - Driver registration option 1 at £69.95 or Option 2 at £195.00 (please select the products below to see what is included). There is an extremely large number of applications and only limited spaces available for this prestigious event. Its not too late to register - we are accepting registrations until Friday 20th November!
- This year we would like to get a group photo of all the drivers involved in the event, which is kindly being provided by Torque Photography. This will take place at lunchtime.
- Preference will be given to race licence holders, those who have taken part previously and those who can evidence driving / trackday experience. Limited spaces are available for each make and model of vehicle, so please do not be disappointed, if you are not a chosen driver. We would still love to have you there - either as a spectator or as a volunteer - all help is appreciated. The more money we can raise for our chosen charities the better!
- There is a £5 entry fee per person to enter the site on the day and £2 for children under 12.
- You can register an additional driver (at a cost of £40 each), in which case you will need to select 'Second Driver Registration' from below and add this to your basket before proceeding to the checkout. Alternatively, additional drivers can register themselves independently (please ensure a note is made regarding which first driver they are supporting).
- The top driver who raises the most sponsorship will receive a trophy on the day - last year's top fundraising driver was Grenville Read with £750 so you have your work cut out for you to beat that total!
- Please note no refunds are possible within one month of the event date!